God's Eyes

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So here it is - the finished pattern I sketched here. I drew it in Illustrator (which I still hate) but I placed all the squares by hand without using guides or snaps so it's not too perfect. I think this would make a great skirt for me (and dress for Jo) so it will probably be my first Spoonflower test. I also talked to my editor (hee hee - I love saying that) about designing two coordinating fabrics for the reversible dress in my book and she likes the idea - so that's my next design project.

I have some really fabulous news about my book - but it's totally worth its own post so I'm saving it. :-)

2 comments:

klineola June 18, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I like the way the little squares emerge from the pattern. It's very op!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP