Meet the Beckys

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I already introduced Becky Alice here (she's not in my shop anymore - she went on an exciting journey and I'll reveal her destination soon), but I have a few more Beckys to welcome to the world. Let's start with Becky Belle, shall we? She loves to go hiking in the woods on a hot summer day. Her favorite color is deep indigo - the color the sky is right before it gets completely dark. Her favorite story is Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. Her body is made from a denim shirt (I love using the button fronts when I can) and a piece of a really great embroidered shirt became her skirt. I stitched pink highlights into her brown hair. So pretty!


This is Becky Celeste. She loves to bake brownies - the chewy fudgy kind, NOT the cakelike kind - and eat them topped with strawberries and vanilla ice cream. Hmm. . . Jo and I have been eating the same thing all week. Coincidence? Her favorite color is sea green and her favorite story is The View from Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg. She also got a body made from a men's shirt (this one with a nice stripe - I do love stripes). That's vintage rickrack trim on her skirt, in a pretty pale blue.


And last but not least - meet Becky Dee. She loves to swing on the swingset her Mom and Dad made for her. Sometimes she spends the whole entire day on the swingset! Her favorite color is bright kumquat orange and her favorite story is The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall. I'm completely in love with the color combo for her - I think she's my favorite of the Beckys so far.

Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP