What's New in My Shiny Happy World

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

I added some more Shiny Happy Bunnies to my Etsy shop. . .

 
This guy is made from some old cotton fabric with a brick wall pattern on it - scraps left over from a pair of pajamas. Every time I look at him he makes me think of my favorite Sesame Street book - The Monster at the End of This Book.

 

See?

 
This guy is made out of a soft pink bath towel with a nice satiny striped fabric from a men's tie lining his ears. I must find some more men's ties to use as ear linings - I love the look.


And this guy is made from some very cool heavy-weave cotton fabric - kind of like canvas. The ears are lined with pink satin.

More Shiny Happy Bunnies and some of my girls are now available for sale at the Toe River Arts Council gallery in Burnsville, NC. Woo hoo! If you're looking for Abigail Esther or Lucy Dee you can find them there. They've also got my newest girl - Becky Alice.

Meet Becky Alice. Her favorite food is strawberry cupcakes and her favorite color is buttery yellow. Her favorite book is A Kitten Tale. Isn't she sweet? I love the pattern on the fabric I used for her body - it's a super-soft bedsheet with a great floral pattern on it. You'll see a Shiny Happy Bunny soon made with the same print. Makes me think of spring. . .

And that's all the news from my Shiny Happy World! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP