I Need a Balloon

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm feeling pretty darn grumpy right now. I've been sitting at my desk since 6 am with just a couple of quick breaks for meals and reading a chapter with Jo - and I've only finished half of my to-do list for the day. It snowed all day long (again) and now the wnd is howling around the house (again). We had above-freezing temperatures and sunny skies over the weekend and it was soooo nice - now we're right back in the thick of winter again. Sigh.

I decided to give myself a bunch of virtual balloons - and share them with anyone else out there who needs a lift. That one up there? It's one of my favorite new prints from Helen Dardik. I've had this in my Etsy Favorites since she released it and I'll be buying it for Jo for her birthday later this year. Isn't it great?


This is a wall sticker from Cosas Minimas. I love it.


Matte Stephens is one of my favorite artists and I love his Monsieur Hulot series. Here's Monsieur Hulot in the Park.


How about these cute little fabric-covered buttons from Show Some Button Love?


I like this little mini painting from Pinkrain. Volo via means "fly away" - exactly what I'd like to do right now. I'll have to settle for stepping away from the computer and settling in with a good book. I'm in the thick of His Majesty's Dragon and loving it.

I'll have my butt planted in this chair again bright and early tomorrow morning. We've got a chance of sun tomorrow afternoon - after more snow in the morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. . .

1 comments:

Pinkrain - Mafalda Laezza March 15, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

wooow! Thanks a lot foe featuring my mini painting in your blog! I'm so happy!!!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP