What I read - 2009 edition

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm a bit late in posting it, but here are all the books I read in 2009:

Vulcan's Heart by Josepha Sherman and Susan Shwartz
Hitchcock by Francois Truffaut
Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
JSA Presents: Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E., Vol. I by Geoff Johns and Lee Moder
Keeping Score by Linda Sue Park
The McSweeney's Joke Book of Book Jokes by Various Authors
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Indiana Jones Adventures, Vol. I by Philip Gelatt and Ethen Beavers
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
The Lost Princess of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
Full Dark House by Christopher Fowler
The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. LeGuin
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
The Spiderwick Chronicles Book 1: The Field Guide by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
Mouseguard Role-Playing Game Guide by Luke Crane and David Petersen
Tom Strong (Book One) by Alan Moore and Chris Sprouse
Fables: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham and Lan Medina
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Forgiveness by David Brin and Scott Hampton
Star Trek: Countdown by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Mike Johnson, and Tim Jones
Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
The Escapists by Brian K. Vaughn and various illustrators
Any Which Wall by Laurel Snyder
Rules by Cynthia Lord
His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Plastic Man: Rubber Bandits by Kyle Baker
Star Trek: Titan - Sword of Damacles by Geoffrey Thorne
Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik
The Dog Said Bow-Wow by Michael Swanwick
Farewell, Georgia: Four Folktales by Ben Towle
Midnight Sun by Ben Towle
Black Powder War by Naomi Novik
Tom Strong (Book Two) by Alan Moore and various illustrators
The Nine Pound Hammer by John Claude Bemis
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
A Long Way From Chicago by Richard Peck
Too Many Clients by Rex Stout
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules by Jeff Kinney
The Rubber Band by Rex Stout
Selina's Big Score by Darwyn Cooke
If Death Ever Slept by Rex Stout
JSA: Justice Be Done by James Robinson, David S. Goyer, and various illustrators

Total books read in 2009: 46
Average: 3.83 books per month

Total books read in 2008: 44
Average: 3.6 books per month

Almost exactly the same amount! And without trying to hit or exceed my previous mark. I guess I really am a creature of habit.

1 comments:

tanita✿davis January 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

I'm such a sucker for dragons I read the Naomi Novik, too. My friends dragged me onto Goodreads, but I mainly use it so I can keep track of what I read -- I don't think I could think back of a year's worth of titles. Just not that organized...

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP