First Nausea, Then Joy

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009


So I was looking at some stats for my Etsy shop (I know - like I have nothing better to do) and I saw that on Monday I got a LOT of visits. Way WAY more than usual. I spent an absurd amount of time noodling around on Google Analytics trying to figure out why - but I can't make heads or tails of what their reports are actually telling me. At one point I saw that Regretsy was one of my "referrers" and my stomach filled with lead and I thought I might throw up, but it turns out I was NOT (thank you very much!) featured on Regretsy. Instead, I was featured on the front page of Etsy! Say hello to Abigail Betsy - see her up there with the green pigtails?

Whew! Bullet dodged.

2 comments:

tanita✿davis November 19, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

Since your art does not involve a.) squirrel blood b.) felted female genitalia, c.) confusing bustiers/handbags mashups, or d.) paintings in menstrual blood, I very much doubt that ANYTHING of yours will EVER be on Regretsy.

Seriously.

You're so funny to worry about it. Obviously the people who that site features are blissfully unconcerned...! And then some.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP