A New Eugenides Book by Megan Whalen Turner!

>> Friday, October 23, 2009


First the good news: I just found out that Megan Whalen Turner has a new book coming! A new Gen book! Called Conspiracy of Kings! Happiness and joy!

Now the bad news: But it doesn't come out until March 23rd. Eagerness and anticipation, but also sadness and gnashing of teeth. Five months! Maybe someone will take pity on me and send an ARC.

Maybe while I wait I'll reread the first three books in the series - The Thief, The Queen of Attolia (my favorite!), and The King of Attolia. And maybe I'll reread Trickster's Choice too - Ali is just as clever in the ways of trickery and espionage as Gen, and I love her snarky voice.

Five months is a long time. . .

2 comments:

tanita✿davis October 23, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I KNOW!!! It has been ages since I read the last ones, and should sit and re-read the lot before March... It seems like ages, but theoretically, if I reread everything, the time will go fast.

Right?? RIGHT!???!

Yeah, I thought not.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP