Etsy Finds - Going in Circles

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

1. Small Silver Necklace by Roundabout Designs - simply lovely
2. 100 Paper Dots by Hobo Moon - I don't know what I'd do with them, but I kind of want them anyway
3. Circle Wall Monogram by Single Stone Studios - I love the big boldness of it
4. Light Blue Sky Ball by Bubbletime - fun!
5. Twisty Peaches Dessert Plates by Atelier BB - if you like bright colors you must check out this shop
6. The Big O Necklace by Dori Jenn - this one's been on my wish list for a while
7. Sterling Ring with Round Jade Stone by Laura Berrutti - the jade bead is unfixed so you can fiddle with it - how awesome is that?
8. Type Collage Coasters by Green Chair Press - gorgeous!
9. Polkadot Eye Necklace by Margaux Lange - I love all her work, but especially the necklaces with eyes

I feel like I've had circles on the brain all last week, from Jo's Green Lantern Costume to my Penelope embroidery, so I decided to do an Etsy treasury featuring lots of round things that I like. I keep wanting to do an Etsy treasury for real, but I don't have the patience to keep checking for a slot to be open. Enjoy! And shop indie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP