Colorful Menu

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

I painted this door near the kitchen with chalkboard paint and then I bought these awesome chalks in amazing colors. Now we have a place to write our menu for the week! Jo helps pick the meals - can you guess which choices are hers? The rules are that I get to pick two meals and she gets to pick two. (I know that's only four but I'm big on leftovers.) One meal every week has to be a new recipe we've never tried. I made the tomato veggie casserole last night - recipe from Everyday Italian - and it was delicious. Jo liked the grilled cheese - not the veggies. Breakfast this morning was granola - my own recipe that I'll have to get around to posting up here someday.

Please notice that the book link is now to IndieBound. If you click on it you'll get a window asking for your zip code. That will connect you to your local independent bookseller. Yay! Support indies! Thanks IndieBound for upgrading to allow links to specific titles! I'll be switching over all the links here as I have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP