Striving for Simplicity

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009


Thanks Skinny laMinx for reminding me about the free WPA-style poster downloads at ReadyMade. When I got my issue I loved this article and wanted to download this poster. Then I forgot because I read the magazine at the kitchen table and not at my computer and I can't keep anything in my brain for more than five minutes.

Then there was the image right there on the Skinny laMinx blog and I remembered it again. This time I WAS at my computer, so now the download is printed out and on my desk, ready to hang up and remind me every day that I'm striving for simplicity. HOW I'm doing that is a whole other post. It's kind of important to me so I'm still letting my thoughts percolate before I post it, but it's a big part of an embroidered piece I'm working on now so it's on my mind a lot.

Want some more free art? Besides the great posters on ReadyMade there is a new project called Feed Your Soul over at Indie Fixx. Check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Oooh, I really want to do something with the "Eat Local, etc" poster.

Hi! I'm Wendi! March 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Yeah - I might print that one up too. I'd want to hang it in the kitchen, though, and I have less room for hanging there.

Unknown March 2, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

i didn't know about this!! thank you! i'm so glad you posted it.

and i can't keep anything in my brain for more than 5 minutes either, unless i write it down. ;) i'm writing this down for tomorrow!!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP