WIP Wednesday

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I'm getting nothing done - but then when I look back over a week I see that I'm actually making some progress.

Impractical Hats #1 is finished. Something about her hat wasn't right but I got great advice from Margaret Couch Cogswell. All the hat needed was a bit of texture so I put a French knot in some (but not all) of the dots printed on the fabric and now I love her. She's been stretched, mounted and scanned. I'm trying to have prints made but I've been unhappy with the print quality of the places I've tried so far. I'll keep trying. . .

I've also made some progress on Twitter #2, though I wasn't finished by Valentine's Day, as I had hoped. I get a little bit done every night, so maybe by next week. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP