WIP Wednesday

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a critique group I meet with every other Wednesday, so I'm going to try to post about my works in progress every week.

This one is part of a planned series called Fabulous Impractical Hats. I love the way her hair turned out but the rocket still needs . . . something. I'm not sure what so I've set her aside for now. Maybe the group will have some suggestions for me today.
This is my second Twitter - it's called Be Mine and I really wanted to finish it by Valentine's Day. There will be lots more leafiness around the egg in the girl's twitter and a twitter for the boy that's full of bugs, beetles, snails and other good things to feed baby birds. I'm going to try to have this one finished by next Wednesday. We'll see.

1 comments:

tanita✿davis February 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I love the impractical hat! And the boy bird has great plumage! Those are really fun. Good luck finishing by the 14th!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP