Home again, home again...

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009


It's been a busy few weeks of travel here in the Propaganda Division of Gratz Industries. The last week of January I was in Carteret County doing school visits at Morehead Middle, Smyrna Elementary (see above!), and Broad Creek Middle, as well as speaking to the Crystal Coast Reading Council. The next week I was in Shreveport, Louisiana, visiting Caddo Parish Magnet School, this week I had two visits in the Birmingham, Alabama area--Hoover City Schools and Spain Park High School--and next week I'm off to Norfolk Collegiate School in Norfolk, Virginia. I've never flown so often in my life! It's a different town and a different hotel room each week, and now I know how Wendi must have felt all those times she left home on business trips for Random House.

March shouldn't be quite as busy--I speak at the North Carolina Reading Association the second week, and then I don't have anything else booked until April. It'll be nice to be in my new office for a good stretch and get some writing work done. I've got lots of things in the works, and I'll be making announcements about some new projects very soon! In the meantime, look for me at a school near you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP