Wendi's Vanity Check

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

This week I've had three mentions out there on the interwebs so I thought I'd round them up here.

Home Of the Perfect Christmas Tree has my ornaments/necklaces up in their online shop here. This is a part of a great local program - you can find a brief bit about it here.

The Crafty Crow Crafty Crow (resource extraordinaire for children's crafts and activities) linked to my super-simple felt polkadot ornament tutorial. Thanks to everyone who's visited!

Karen over at Made by K has made up some super-cute triangle toys based on my pattern. Look at the fabulous elephant! She also made up a penguin and a super-soft chick out of fleece - but I'm especially in love with the elephant. It makes me absurdly happy to see what other people make from my patterns. Karen has some wonderful posts on her blog - check out this one featuring an enormous robot made by her daughter from the contents of their recycle bin. It's taller than she is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP