Guys Lit Wire loves Something Rotten

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008

There's an absolutely glowing review of Something Rotten written by posted on Guys Lit Wire, a blog devoted to--what else?--recommending great books for boys. I mean, this review is so good I should send Justin money. Seriously. I'm also excited about finding a new resource for book recommendations. (One of their recent raves was for Mal Peet's Keeper, which I too loved and blogged about many moons ago on my old blog.)

So, thanks Justin--the check is in the mail.

1 comments:

Unknown June 25, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Good news, Alan! Nothing like positive press to get the blood flowing. I'm excited for Something Wicked.


Also, my friend got a job teaching at an NYC prep school. She's asking for book recommendations. Whose name do you think I mentioned? :-)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP