Feeling Frazzled

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008


I know I haven't been posting much this week. I've been super-busy, feeling a bit like the Blockhead above, but it's almost all been projects for Lark Books so I can't show them until the book comes out. I will say it involves super-cute stuff for babies. . .

In the meantime, the lovely people at WhipUp (one of my favorite daily sites) put up a link to my post about Jo sewing. Whip Up is just finishing a month of posts about crafting with children (among other fabulous craft posts) and it's been wonderful - give them a look if they're not already on your list. Coming up in February - Alternative Crafting. I can't wait!

The WhipUp link led to a link at Love Shak Baby - a great site about family and kids that turned out to be just one of a whole passel of sites about home, garden, and family. Check them out! They're having a giveaway right now for a Mason & Matisse kid's chair that Jo would love and that would look great in our new house.

Speaking of the new house - no siding added because it's been freezing cold here. Brrrr. . . too cold for lifting heavy sheets of cement. . .

Anyway, many people visited Jo Sews and a few of them had questions so I've gone back and added some notes. Blogger doesn't make it easy to reply back to directly to commenters so I wasn't able to answer everyone personally - but thanks for all the lovely notes! It was great to hear that so many kids have been asking to learn to sew - and that so many moms are going to start teaching them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP