Wardrobe Refashion

>> Saturday, March 10, 2007


I signed up for another 6-month pledge at Wardrobe Refashion. People are making some very cool stuff over there. Check it out.

The Pledge

  • I, Wendi Gratz, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 / 4 / 6 months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that my thriftyness brings!

1 comments:

Dipen March 10, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Hi ,
I like your blog, the way you write is really marvelous. I got your blog’s url from blogger list.

But why don’t you put the ads of google on your blog to generate the extra income. If you are really interested in this regard I will help you. I like helping others too. For this follow the following process:

Step 1: Open my blog www.godgiftedplace.blogspot.com
2. There one botton at the beginning of the page i.e. Generate Revenue From youe Site With Google Adsense” click on that button.
3. You will see new page of google, click on “Click Here To Apply” on the center of the page.
4. Fill Up the informations
5. Google will review your information and send the conformation with in 1-2 days.
6. When google approves your site, log in to the adsense with original user name and password.
7. When you log in click on adsense setup.
8. select adsense ads i.e. contents ads, image ads or search
9. You get the code, paste the code on HTML/Java script on your blog on page element.
10. Ads by google appear on your site
11. When somebody clicks on google ads google pays you.

But remember don’t click on your own ad, google my terminate your account.

If you have any query u may mail me at dipzone7@hotmail.com or u can also ad me on MSN to chat live.
Visit my site too: www.colorfulnepal.com

One I wanna share with You:
Make Your picture Gallery and get paid when other see them:
http://www.shareapic.net/ref.php?owner=dipzone7

My Gallery: http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=31976&owner=dipzone7

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP