Girl on Film, Part Two

>> Sunday, March 4, 2007

I think I've got this saving and uploading thing down now. Here are two more episodes of "Five-thirty Jo." Every day around five-thirty in the afternoon, a switch is flipped inside Jo and she moves and talks non-stop. These clips, which we've dubbed the "Five-thirty Jo" series, were not staged or encouraged - I just turned the video camera on for part of the afternoon, and this is what I got. She's like this EVERY DAY at 5:30 p.m., right when Wendi and I are the most tired and frazzled . . .

Five-thirty Jo: Power Juice



Five-thirty Jo: Sharpers



And see the earlier post for episode one - Five-thirty Jo: Soda Girl. "Oh yeah."

More to come...

1 comments:

Fabricationist March 4, 2007 at 4:47 PM  

Well, you knew it was possible. We all do. But look on the bright side. She should still be able to one day live something close to a normal life. I’ve seen it so many times. Perfectly good children infected by imagination. I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP