Meet Me At The Edge of the Forest

>> Thursday, January 18, 2007

In children's literature, the forest is usually a big, dark, scary place, filled with witches and wolves and ogres. Not so over at The Edge of the Forest, which is a great online kidlit monthly. My old Knoxville buddies Julie and Eisha from the Seven Impossible Things blog interviewed me for the Edge of the Forest blog this month. You can read their entry here (and see a rather embarrassing picture of me as Badger in a community theater production of Wind in the Willows), and you can read the interview here, or by following the links from their blog. Thanks kids - it was a lot of fun!

Things have been VERY busy here at Gratz Industries. In fact, we're going to have a significant corporate announcement coming up very soon. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 19, 2007 at 9:50 AM  

Hi, Alan. Glad you like the interview. Thanks very much for doing it. I admit that Eisha and I were fretting a bit this week, thinking perhaps you were plotting our demise for putting the Badger photo up, since we hadn't heard from you. If you would like me to send my photo for you to attach to your dartboard, I will do so with my head hung.

Thanks again. It was fun to do, and it's always fun to contribute to Kelly's great online monthly.

Anonymous,  January 20, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

Yeah, thanks, Alan, we enjoyed the interview. My favorite line was "Sometimes I poke things and they die." And I had no idea about your secret desire to be a fashion designer. Surely with your imagination and Wendi's craftiness and sewing ability (I remember those Halloween costumes), the two of you could take Gratz Industries in a whole new direction. If the whole author thing doesn't work out, I mean.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP