O Solstice Tree

>> Thursday, December 21, 2006


Last year we put a small tree in Jo's room for the holidays and surrounded it with other little trees we had - a ceramic tree that belonged to my grandmother, a tree with lights that Alan made when he was a kid, and a few others. Jo loved it and we bought her a tin tree of her very own to add to the collection. This year she was very happy to assemble her forest again. When I saw Stephanie's button trees featured on Whip Up I knew I had to make one to add to Jo's forest. So cute! The velvet was NOT fun to sew, but I loved digging through all of my red buttons and I think it fits right in with the other trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP