Mahar Drygoods Is Closing!

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

Sad news folks. Mahar Drygoods - THE coolest place to buy kid stuff online - is closing. They carry the work of some of my favorite artists, and the day Robert Mahar emailed me to inquire about carrying my dolls was one of my best business days ever. Ever! When I "rebranded" my Shiny Happy World last year and narrowed the focus of what I do, one of the ways I articulated that focus was to ask myself about every potential product, "Is this the kind of thing Mahar Drygoods might carry?" Seriously. And now they're closing.

The good news is that they're not closed yet, and they'll still be selling some amazingly awesome stuff through the holiday season. So head over, take a look, and buy something fabulous. They have a small handful of my dolls too, so if you think Lucy Grace. . .

Lucy Hannah. . .

Lucy Ida. . .

Abigail Fannie. . . (sorry - she's sold now)

or Abigail Georgia. . .

. . . would be a perfect friend for your little one, now's your chance to buy them from an amazing shop.

Also - Robert Mahar will still be running The Junior Society. If you like what you see at Mahar Drygoods and want to see more awesomeness curated with the same sense of style, check it out. You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

Heather Leavers November 30, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

I love, most of all, the hairstyles on your dolls - so original and cute!

Hi! I'm Wendi! November 30, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Thanks! They were inspired by my daughter's love of coloring her hair. She started with bubblegum pink when she was five.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP