Welcome to My New Shiny, Happy Shop!

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

I have a new shop! And lots of shiny, happy news to share - but for now I'm just going to tell you about my new shop. I'm finally (almost) caught up with filling it. Every one of my bunnies is now listed, just in time for Easter shipping.
Look at this one. Isn't it a beauty? I bought a tub of fabric remnants at a rummage sale and one of the things I found was a scrap of denim that someone had used to practice some embroidery stitches. I had to make the ears a touch shorter than usual to get an entire bunny out of the scrap, but I'm so happy with the result. I think this one is my favorite so far.

All of my dolls are listed too, including a brand new girl name Becky. I love her country girl pigtails.
I'll introduce all the Beckys properly later this week.

And all my prints are listed. I still love this guy in his little car and I dream of designing fabric with this image someday.
 Wouldn't it be great on boxer shorts?

There's more to come - including some terrific jewelry made by Jo - and I'm hoping to get my patterns all listed by the end of the day. But for now - I have a new shop! And there's free shipping on all orders over $40!

I know there are some craft sellers out there who might be wondering what the heck Zibbet is and why I'm leaving Etsy. Here's the scoop. . .
  • Zibbet charges no listing fees and no commission on sales. It's flat rate and costs me less than my average monthly Etsy fees.
  • Zibbet lets me copy listings to use as a starting point for new listings. Saves me a ton of time.
  • Zibbet lets me offer coupons, gift certificates and other special offers.
  • Zibbet lets me upload all my photos for an item at once - another big timesaver.
  • Zibbet lets me link outside my shop - directing people to my blog, facebook, twitter, newsletter signup, etc.
So Zibbet got my business. If anyone out there wants to know more, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Happy Monday! Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP