The Book She Can't Put Down

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

That's my girl - out on her swingset enjoying the first sunny day in ages - with her nose in her new favorite book. Alan and I bought her a stack of random books in the Pokemon series about a week ago and she blew through them all in a couple of days, then started over again. She's begging for more, but this whole series is out of print now so we have to take what we can find at used bookstores. Wait until she finds out there's an all-new graphic novel series, including one about a boy who was raised by wild pokemon! I'm saving that info for an upcoming gift-giving event. . .

2 comments:

Fabricationist March 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

let me know if you want me to hit McKay's for you. I'm there a few times a week anyway. Just forward me the titles you're looking for.

tanita✿davis March 18, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Oh, CUTE. Snow and short sleeves, though. Brrrr!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP