Beautiful Sewing - But Not by Me

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

After a bit of a blogging absence (illness, forced abandonment of our cold home for a few days because propane trucks couldn't/wouldn't make it through the snow/mud to our house, and a big wholesale order I needed to finish) I'm back with something that someone else sewed - from one of the projects in my book. Isn't this a beauty? Saganaga over at Nest Full of Eggs made it for her daughter. You can read the whole post here. I just love the fabric choices.

The one I made up for the book is white eyelet with a blue grosgrain ribbon for the drawstring casing.


Pretty and summery - but I like the dress even better in oatmeal linen with crocheted lace as the drawstring casing. So nice! It would look right at home on maya*made, one of my favorite blogs.

Beautiful!

1 comments:

nest full of eggs March 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

thanks for blogging about my daughter's Easter dress, she & i are very pleased with how it turned out. i look forward to sewing more dresses from this book :)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP