Handmade Olympics #4

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Time for more nominations for the Handmade Olympics at The Rikrak Studio. Today it's Event #4: Favorite Handmade Goodie that Inspires Loveliness and Wellness. I expected to see a lot of bath products in the nominations so far - but I found a lot of jewelry. For me, inspiration and loveliness is all about words.


From my own shop I'm nominating my Enough is as Good as a Feast print. This was such a joy to stitch and the original hands in my workroom as a daily reminder.


From another shop I'm nominating this Barefoot in the Sunshine print from Freya Art. I already talked about it here and it really has been a sort of mantra for me so far this year. It makes me smile every time I see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP