New Dolls - and a Free Scarf!

>> Sunday, November 22, 2009


Hey - I'm running a little promotion in my shop through December 10. Purchase any of my dolls and get a free scarf. Can't let these girls get chilly this winter!

They sure got chilly today. I needed to make replacements for a few dolls that sold and I also needed to photograph the new elves. It's been mostly beautiful weather all week, but of course I waited until today when it was cold, damp, and windy. Jo got a kick out of the wind blowing the dolls' skirts up. But I got some good photos in spite of the weather. Meet Abigail Darcy. . .

a gloriously sunny character livening up today's gloomy day. And Lucy Emma. . .


who has the coolest hair so far. I do love to make the hair in. . . unusual. . . colors. :-)

I also got this great one of Jo - buried in dolls.

I'll post some photos of the elves tomorrow. On my worktable now - pirates and ninjas! Gotta have something fun for the boys. . .

2 comments:

Clara November 23, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Love the "girls," Wendi. And I agree: Lucy Emma has delicious hair! Happy Thanksgiving.

Clara

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP