Cthulhu on the Brain - Mwah Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009



It all started with this game - The Stars Are Right. We picked it up at Dragon*Con and have played twice since then and I love it! Your goal is to arrange the stars to summon the Great Old Ones and/or their minions. The rules are very simple so it's easy to jump right in and play, but the actual play is totally brain twisting. Too much fun! And the graphics are wonderful. My favorite Old One is Hastur.



He looks a little like Max from Where the Wild Things Are - if Max grew tentacles and went mad. I love the Hastur's Spawn cards too - with their little Max masks.

So we've been talking a lot about Cthulhu and summoning demons around here. And then I saw this nightmarish post over on Bookshelves of Doom. Ron Howard directing a Lovecraft movie? Shudder!

And then @bookgrrl twittered a link to this video



which has now been stuck in my head for days.

I believe I'm going mad. Mwah ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee hee aaaaaaaargh. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP