I Should Be Writing - 005

>> Friday, June 26, 2009



We've had a bit of a dry spell here at Gratz Industries as a combination of wireless router disconnectivity and marathon chicken coop building have conspired to keep us from blogging. But we're back with a vengeance with a new I Should Be Writing vlog! This week, I'm helping my friend (and internationally renowned potter) Michael Kline fire his kiln.

WATCH as I stoke a 2100 degree fire!
SEE amazing pottery issue forth!
HEAR a great tune from Jeff Barbra and Sarah Pirkle!

It's a delight for the senses this week on I Should Be Writing! (Well, at least two of the senses.)

Read Michael's pottery blog at Sawdust and Dirt
Hear Jeff and Sarah's music at jeffandsarahonline.com

3 comments:

Reverie June 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

That is pretty amazing!! gorgeous work!!! WOW!!! allogs

klineola June 27, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Hey ya'll. just finished the dial up viewing of the I should be Writing Vol.5

Phew, dial up is hard work, but someone has to bear the torch. Or do I? Anyway, thanks.

MudStuffing Pottery June 27, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Excellent video. Thanks for putting it together and sharing!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP