Cute and Cuddly

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

These are some little guys I've been working on for a Tigerprint competition.It's characters for a New Baby collection. I wanted them to look like little stuffed animals. It's a bit of a departure for me - edpecially the colors. They're still hand-drawn and "colored" with papers I painted and colored (with abit of fabric throuwn in for the neutral background) but the colors are softer than I usually choose. I designed this batch to be appropriate for birth announcements, greeting cards, photo album covers, gift bags, etc.
Next up I need to make a repeat pattern for gift wrap. I like the quiltish border on the sides and I'm going to run with that for the repeat pattern. I know exactly what I want to do - I just need to find the time. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP