More Robots Join the Parade

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

A couple more robots joined the parade this weekend - and these guys really do look like they could be rolling along in a parade. My favorite is the guy driving the car, though I'm also really happy with the beanie propeller robot and his pull toy.
I'm really liking the mix of scanned papers and more flat colors with the black outlines, so I'm going to keep playing with that for a while.

I also made this guy taking time to smell the daisy. . .. . . but he feels closer in spirit to the robot with the bird on his head. Maybe that could be a different collection? Robots interacting with nature? But right now I have Robot Parade by They Might Be Giants on a constant repeat in my head so that's the direction I'm going to go. More robots on the move coming soon. . .

3 comments:

tanita✿davis May 18, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

These are way cute!
Now all you need is a story!

Hi! I'm Wendi! May 18, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Thanks! I leave all the story-writing in this house to Alan - and Jo.

Heather November 8, 2011 at 1:27 AM  

I love your robot flower drawing!! I'm a student at CMU in Pittsburgh and we're starting a robotics club on campus, would you mind if we used your image? We would be happy to credit you! It's great!! -Heather

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP