A Brooklyn Nine sighting!

>> Sunday, March 8, 2009

Editor Liz sends this pic of The Brooklyn Nine "in situ," as it were: faced out on a baseball display at the Barnes & Noble on Fifth Avenue in New York City!

I particularly like that it occupies primo top shelf space in the Newbery Award books section! Let the Brooklyn Nine Newbery campaign begin! :-)

If you see The Brooklyn Nine at a bookstore, I'd appreciate a photo. I'll post it here and give you props! Just e-mail me, and I'll tell you how to get it off your phone to me.

3 comments:

Unknown March 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Hey Alan,

No picture as yet, but "Brooklyn Nine" is occupying the "New Releases" wall in the Children's section of the Barnes & Noble at Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ. I'll try and secure a picture during the week! There were 4 copies on the shelf! So yay!

- Brian

Anonymous,  March 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

My son immediately saw the book at our Barnes and Noble in a baseball display, picked it up, and read the back. He gushed about it--and can't wait to save up for it (He had enough for a paperback, not a hardcover!). He is a baseball fiction freak, so he was THRILLED to find a new one--and is super excited about the 9 inning format.

--M. Anderson

Alan Gratz March 26, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

@ M. Anderson:

I hope your son likes it when he gets it! Tell him to write to me and let me know what he thinks of it...

My e-mail is on my web site: http://www.alangratz.com

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP