WIP Wednesday

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time for another Wednesday update. I realized I never posted the finished (stretched and mounted) Twitter #1. Here he is. . .

I'm trying to see about getting prints made but so far I've been unhappy with the quality. I'll keep you posted.
Last night I finished the stitching on Twitter #2. It's called Be Mine and it's really got me wishing for Spring.
It's still wrinkled with the hoop marks in it, but I'll get it pressed, blocked, and stretched on a frame tomorrow. You can click on either picture to see them bigger.
I started a new work last night - a sampler, of sorts. But since all I did was get the pattern marked, the thread selected, and part of one letter stitched, there's not really anything to show yet. I've been tweeting daily updates, linking to pictures on Flickr. If you want to follow along, just click follow on my Twitter page. I also post links to recipes for what I'm cooking for dinner. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP