Pizza Boss 3000

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

Greg sends along this link to the "Pizza Boss 3000," a miniature motorized skillsaw for cutting your pizza. Product info from the maker's web site:

Real Men™ don’t use wimpy dime-store pizza cutters. Show that pizza you mean business with our new Pizza Boss 3000. It’ll blast thru pepperoni, extra cheese, even those pesky anchovies. It’s built from tough engineering-grade plastics and the laser-etched stainless blade has a removable shield for easy clean-up. A great “guy gift.” Packaged in a clear display giftbox.

Look, I make a pizza every day. (Seriously.) If anybody needed a power tool to cut pizza, it would be me. And I don't need one. In fact, I'm rather partial to my pizza dog:

He sits up and begs, too.

Good boy!

1 comments:

Kitt February 19, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Love the pizza dog! The Pizza Boss is funny as a novelty item, but silly as an actual kitchen gadget. I may have to "borrow" it if I run low on fodder for my series.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP