Something Newsletterish

>> Monday, May 5, 2008

Introducing my new monthly newsletter, Something Newsletterish! If you've ever corresponded with me via e-mail or exchanged contact info with me or written your e-mail address on a bathroom wall, you were probably among the four hundred or so people who got the first issue over the weekend.

If you didn't, please don't take it personally. Be assured that you, [your name here], are a terrific friend and somehow your e-mail slipped through the tedious combing of my disorganized contact list. But I am disorganized no more! Thanks to my wonderful new e-mail newsletter provider, your e-mail address can be quickly and magically added to my database without me having to do a thing. Just scroll down the right hand column here on the blog and find the form that says "Get Alan's Newsletter." Put in your e-mail address, hit submit, reply to the confirmation sent to you over the interweb, and hocus pocus - you're in like Flynn!

Oh, and if you missed out on the first newsletter, you can always catch up by checking out the online archive, which will open up Something Newsletterish in your browser.

That's it. I'm off to figure out what the heck I'm going to talk about next month . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP