MarioKart Wii

>> Monday, May 19, 2008


Jo and I got MarioKart for the Wii over the weekend, and we've had a blast steering away from the couch. So far Jo is much better at running into walls than she is finishing races, but she'll get there--and if the other video games we've played together are any indication, she'll get there very quickly. In the meantime, I can still enjoy beating the pants off her.

So today, on a whim, I logged on to the free MarioKart online player connection board, and was quickly transported to a game with 12 other players from around the world, including one player from Japan! It's pretty cool--before the race begins, it highlights the general location of all the players on a globe and shows you their Mii icons. It was awesome playing against live players from around the world.

Until they beat the pants off me. I think I need more solo practice.

In the meantime, if anyone out there has MarioKart Wii and wants to play, drop me an e-mail and we'll set up an online game together! Only I'm always Luigi . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 20, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Oooooh. Send the game with Wendi and Jo next time they come out this way, please.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP