More Camera Phone Pics: ALA 2007

>> Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today, more from the "Look what photos I finally pulled off my camera phone" department: ALA 2007 in Washington, D.C.

A fuzzy shot of the Penguin booth, where Something Rotten got a feature spot on the canvas sign at the back.

A less-fuzzy shot of my cover on the banner.

D.C.'s upscale/touristy Chinatown district, very close to the convention center.

That's my knuckle in the foreground of that one. Dang cell phones are so small.

Best inexplicable, gratuitous grab for ALA convention-goer dollars: "Do you like books? We have 300 beers, 30 on tap!!!"

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 19, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

Do you like books; we have beers ABSOLUTELY works for me--I'm yours; you had me at hello (beer).

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP