Rotten Review: Interactive Reader

>> Friday, November 2, 2007


Jackie Parker over at the Interactive Reader blog has just posted a blush-worthy review of Something Rotten called "Shakespeare Noir. As it should be." Jackie's a fantastic reader and reviewer with great taste in books (obviously!) and television. I'm sure she's an equally kick-ass librarian, and if I were a teenager in her town I would probably be spending all my afternoons at her library following her around like a puppy. There's a great interview with her over at the Seven Impossible Things blog, run by my friends and fellow Knoxville, Tennessee expats Jules and Eisha, which is where I ganked the picture of her. Look closely at her shelf and you can see a copy of Samurai Shortstop! I told you she had great taste in books . . .

Next week Jackie's going to feature an interview with me as a part of the Winter Book Blast Tour, in which I discuss Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, self-help books, and Snagglepuss the pink cat. I'll give you the link when it's up.

2 comments:

Jackie Parker November 2, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

Yeah. Now who's blushing?

That would be me. lol.

Do you actually KNOW Jules and Eisha? 'Cause I'm jealous if so.

Erin November 2, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

JACKIE ROCKS. Just sayin'. :)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP