A New Handbag

>> Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've been super busy lately, but I just made the time to finish a purse that's been sitting, unfinished, on my work table for a long time.I wanted to submit this to Lark Books for their 500 Handbags (juried by Jay McCarroll of Project Runway fame!) but they have really strict requirements for digital submissions and my camera and photography setup weren't up the the task. I really need to build a white box for photography so I can avoid the bad shadows you see above. Maybe in the new house. . .

3 comments:

Fabricationist October 16, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

Have that writer husband of yours put himself to some good use and build you one of these.

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

Then snap away. I'm hard pressed to believe your camera doesn't have a high enough resolution.

Anonymous,  October 18, 2007 at 8:56 AM  

Have that writer husband of yours call his Uncle Frank! Send Frank a description of what you need and he will build it for you. He doesn't have a house to finish building! Dot

Anonymous,  November 23, 2007 at 10:39 PM  

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP