I'm on the cutting edge!

>> Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look what came in the mail today! It's on sale now and I have a project in the book. Here's my decoupaged file cabinet - now living in my office. It says, "The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get to the office."And here's my favorite project in the book.Nicole Novak Luperini is a genius and I want to use this in our new house. We're thinking of getting a big ass ceiling fan (from Big Ass Fans, of course) for the library and now that I've seen this I want to decoupage the blades. Of course, we won't be doing anything like that for a few months yet. . .

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I am so glad that you like my decoupage project (the fan) from Cutting-Edge Decoupage! Thanks for the nice comments - I always told my mother that I was a genius :) I used the excuse that 'geniuses are rarely tidy' as to why my room was never clean - it didn't work, of course.
I would love to see a picture of your ceiling fan when it is finished - please post it when you are done.
Thanks again
Nicole Novak Luperini

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP