Home Alone 2: Day Two

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

In a day interrupted by a trip to Asheville and then a very long walk home, I managed to write one chapter of eight pages. Unfortunately, I realized that I've been miscounting the number of chapters I have left to write - I had eleven left to write when the week began, not ten, so I've got three down and now eight still to go. Not sure I can make that by the week's end . . .

Here then are the new totals:

Days home alone: 2

Chapters written: 3

Pages written: 22

Wii: No change

Mellow Mushroom pizzas eaten: 1

Miles walked: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP