Fairy Bag

>> Friday, July 13, 2007

Today was a super-busy day. Jo woke me up at 6:30 and asked me to put Dog Train (most awesome children's CD ever) on her CD player for her. I did, but I think she was out again minutes later. I, unfortunately, was not. Grrrr. On the plus side, I got a few hours of uninterrupted work in before anyone in the house stirred again. Then we got to talk to the tree guy who's going to cut down a few trees next week so the builder can get started. We talked to the builder to approve the final blueprints. Yay! We got the oil changed on both cars. Boring. Jo made a handful of Artist Trading Cards to trade with Riley. Very cool - but I won't show them until after Riley gets them. I finished a project for Lark Books that's due next week. And I made Jo a new bag for her Disney Fairies action figures. The old (paper) bag disintegrated in a downpour last week, so here's a new ok-with-water replacement. Isn't it cute? I've had this fabric for a while and finally found the perfect project for it. The inside of the bag is lined in light pink.
The fairies are once again ready for transport and we can all sleep easy tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP