Samurai Shortstop named to NYPL Books for the Teen Age 2007

>> Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've known for a couple of weeks, but I've held off announcing until after the award ceremony - Samurai Shortstop was named to the New York Public Library "Books for the Teen Age 2007" list! The official reception was yesterday in New York, and I regret that I couldn't make it. Many authors I know from cyberspace were going to be in attendance, and I'm eagerly awaiting word on how things went. (Although I'm not expecting a Futoshi-style food riot or anything.)

I don't have a link to prove the veracity of this claim (the NYPL web site still has last year's list featured) but I'll add a link when I find one. In the meantime, you'll have to take my word for it.

Hey, have I ever lied to you before?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 5, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

Congrats, Alan! What an honor. Sort of makes up for the Florida win, eh? :-)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP