Ed Emberley Is Following Me on Twitter!

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OK - I started following him about a week ago and I know he's just following everyone who follows him - but that subject line in my inbox still made me absurdly happy. I LOVE Ed Emberley. We've blogged about playing around with the Picture Pie books here. I made a purse featuring appliqued Ed Emberley birds here. I used his designs as a starting point when I designed some little felt hens to take to Japan with us. I think we own every one of his drawing books and I would dearly love to go to The Center for Cartoon Studies where (I'm told) they use his Make a World book as a textbook.

And have you seen this? I'm already a fan of Nate Wragg and I love this Emberley-inspired sasquatch he drew. He even did Emberley-style step-by-step instructions so you can draw one too! Take a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP