Welcome!

>> Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Welcome to Gratz Industries - combining Alan's writing blog with Wendi's quilting blog, and adding lots more stuff about the other creative things we do every day that don't fit under either of these categories. Expect lots more about our greatest creation - Jo.

Alan is creating a new website for me so I've been busy taking pictures. The weather has been gorgeous - in the low seventies every afternoon - and Jo has been helping me photograph my quilts, in between bouts of ball playing.















Inside we've been busy getting ready for the holidays. We got colored lights this year at Jo's request. Jo has also been helping knead pizza dough.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 20, 2006 at 9:42 PM  

Is there a Flickr link? I don't see a Flickr link.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2006 at 9:50 AM  

Wendi--

I know Alan from writing--and now, I'm excited to see you quilt. That's my other love! I've been a Cover Girls once (Quilting Today magazine) and have written for all the major quilting magazines. I always have a new quilt going.

So cool to see Jo sitting on a GREAT quilt!

So--I hope you post lots more about your quilting! Gives me two reasons to check this blog!

Darcy

TN-Tanuki December 27, 2006 at 11:49 AM  

You all should try and google "Gratz Industries," this is what I found: http://www.gratzindustries.com/
http://www.pilates-gratz.com/

Good blog! Good to hear from the Gratz clan!

Bill

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP