Welcome, Part 2

>> Wednesday, December 20, 2006

As Wendi has offered her welcome, I will too: Welcome to the new and improved Gratz blog, featuring not just the creative endeavors of one or the other of us, but the combined pursuits of our careers, hobbies, and lives.

This new Gratz Industries blog was born in part by my desire to move away from What's the Rumpus? which had essentially become a "flog," or a blog with little other purpose than to promote a product--in this case, my books. Gratz Industries will continue to flog my work, of course, and anyone who had been checking in with What's the Rumpus? for updates on my writing will continue to find that here.

What I also hope you'll find, over time, are entires about about such things as: building a new home in the North Carolina mountains; odd and interesting things found in my research; commentary on the writing life; reviews of books we're reading; attempts at making the perfect pizza; thoughts on television and movies; and giant robots. I do so hope there will be entries about giant robots.

So please add us to the feeds you read, and we'll do our best not just to flog ourselves, but to entertain and spur discussion as well.

Gratz Industries is now open for business!

And for those of you wishing to look in at the Gratz Industries prototypes, our former blogs are still available online here:

What's the Rumpus (Alan) | Hip to Be Square (Wendi)

2 comments:

Fabricationist December 22, 2006 at 11:39 AM  

I guess I'll have to post family friendly comments now.

Anonymous,  December 22, 2006 at 3:55 PM  

Cool... two blogs for the price of one!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP