Tutorial: Strip-Piecing - My Way

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009



I don't have a place yet for my sewing machine and the light bulb's burned out anyway. It was too cold and snowy today to schlepp things from house to house. So I worked on the computer all day - fun! I did some things for work, but I also loaded my new and improved website (still several pages under construction, but it's a good start) and did a bunch of work on a new pattern. I'm planning several patterns that use my basic strip-piecing technique as a base so I decided to make that part a free tutorial. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP