R2-D2, where are you?

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay, so I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my camera phone. Why it will send to my back-up yahoo web-mail address and not my alangratz.com popmail account is beyond my limited technological understanding, but now I have a few interesting pics to show off. Today: spotting one of the United States Post Office's R2-D2 mail collection boxes. These were created last year to commemorate the 30 year anniversary of Star Wars' original theatrical release. My gosh, has it really been thirty years?

May the Force be with you - and your mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Feel free to agree or disagree with us, or just chime in with moral support. We leave most everything, but we of course reserve the right to delete anything that's needlessly nasty, profane, or spam. Now, if you'll just insert your two cents into the slot below...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Read Alan's archived newsletters here.

Blog Archive

Swell Stuff

My Etsy Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP